Friday, August 22, 2008

Would You Like Fries With That?

Serendipity can be a wonderful thing.

As I was perusing Sitemeter, I noticed that I've been getting quite a number of hits from all around the country from people who are Googling the words "McCain logo," which leads them to this post.

As I continued to investigate this phenomenon, I came across an amazing discovery.

As I noted before, Paris Hilton is contemplating suing McCain's campaign for violating "right of publicity laws." Likewise, grumps has noted that other celebrities are after his campaign for using their stuff without permission.

They're not the only ones who are having their rights run over by the "Straight Talk Express."

Anyone who has gone grocery shopping has probably heard of McCain Potatoes. They produce a line of frozen potato products like french fries, waffle fries and the such.
But that is when I made my first discover. Compare the logo of McCain Potatoes to John McCain's campaign logo:



Mmmmm. Both have the word McCain with a star over it. Could that be a trademark infringement? But then I thought of Googling the words "McCain potatoes" and what do I find, but this picture from early on in the primaries:



As you can see, the resemblance between McCain and Mr. Potato Head is uncanny.

That's when all the pieces fell together. The trampling of rights, including backing and wanting to continue Bush's shredding of the Constitution. The logos. The uncanny resemblance.

I realized I discovered a horrible secret. One almost to terrifying to contemplate.

McCain doesn't want to be the President of the United States.

He wants to be a dictator.

For further humor on the issue, click here.

2 comments:

  1. So then, if he loses the election, leaves politics all together and goes to work for Faux News he'd be a commentator?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of McCain with Mr. Potato Head is why you're the reigning "King of the Hate Left."

    ReplyDelete