Monday, September 8, 2008

Best Wishes For Wendy Wasserman

All Politics is reporting on a press release issued from Sheldon Wasserman yesterday:
"In recent days, my office has received inquiries about my wife's health. I am grateful for the concern and am saddened to report that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer. With the love and support of family and friends, I am confident that she will join the ranks of the other brave women who have beaten this terrible disease.

"On behalf of my wife and our family, I want to thank all those who have offered to keep us in their thoughts and prayers. They will be a source of strength and comfort for us as we face this challenge together."

I wish the best to Wendy, and hope for a speedy and complete recovery from that horrible disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment