Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It Could Be Worse


Like a lot of other people, I have to park my car outside year round. So, like a lot of other people, on Monday morning, I had to scrape a thick layer of ice and frozen snow off of my windows.

And like many other people, when I got out of work tonight, I again had to brush the snow and scrape the ice off of my car's windows. While I was brushing and scraping, I realized that even though it was cold and the snow was blowing right into my face, I was in a good mood, and was enjoying doing that chore.

I took a moment to reflect on why that may be, since normally it is something that is not on the list of favorite chores. Within a moment, it dawned on me.

I realized that no matter how onerous the chore is of scraping ice and brushing snow of the car, it could be worse. I know that for a personal fact.

After all, have any of you tried to scrape or brush a garage off of your car?

No comments:

Post a Comment