Monday, June 1, 2009

Vacation's Over, Lots To Do

Yes, gentle readers, I am back from my all too brief and too rain-filled adventures in the northern realm. And I have read all 100+ emails and almost 1500 items in the reader.

I have obviously missed a lot during the past week and am already short for time, but will move onward and will get done what I can.

But first, some chores like paying the bills, getting food into the house and returning by not so wonderful toy, which let me down greatly. Oh, the netbook was fun to play with, but the castle was out of range of the phone tower. To use it at the land, I had to stand at the edge of the road to even get a signal, and then it took 22 minutes to go through 10 emails, and that is without answering them.

It would be a good little gadget for someone that just wants to use it for a quick reference, to quickly scan the headlines at their favorite news source or to access the common social networking sites, like Facebook or Twitter. But for serious computer use, it does not have the capacity to do what is required.

4 comments:

  1. 4 Simple Words For You... Mark All As Read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, to be honest, I did for certain sites that usually don't have anything original to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welp, I reckon I won't be getting one of those lil' suckers. Thanks. Ya saved me some major aggravation. I don't care what they say....you do come in handy! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now if we could get you to listen to me more often, imagine how much better your life would be.

    ReplyDelete