Sunday, January 10, 2010

Help Zach Take The Plunge

My good friend, and a man I admire, Zach Wisniewski, is going to do a very good deed, but he needs our help.

Zach, author if Blogging Blue (I love his work!), is going to participate in a Polar Bear Plunge to help raise funds for the Special Olympics:

I’ve decided to take the Polar Plunge to support Special Olympics Wisconsin on Saturday, March 6, 2010 at Bradford Beach in Milwaukee! As a part of the Polar Plunge, I’ll be collecting pledges before jumping or running into Wisconsin’s cold waters to raise funds for Special Olympics, and so I’d like to ask those of you out there who support the mission of the Special Olympics to consider helping me reach my pledge goal of $150.00. Money raised from the Polar Plunge will support local Special Olympics programs in Wisconsin, allowing nearly 10,000 athletes with cognitive disabilities to experience the joys of participation in sports and competition with their peers.

If you’re interesting in making a pledge, check out my Plunge Web site to submit a credit card pledge online.

I hope you’ll consider making a pledge, because it’s certainly for a good cause.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Chris.

    I hope folks in the blogosphere will help make my fundraising a success, because while I set a modest goal of $150, I'd certainly like to exceed that amount.

    ReplyDelete