Sunday, May 30, 2010

Going Unplugged


Between the holiday and furlough days, I will be going on a bit of a vacation. I have stuff in the machine loaded to go, not only here but also at Milwaukee County First and Whallah! during the week to keep you entertained while I am away from the keyboard.

Unfortunately, I cannot open the comments yet since my little troll(s) that likes to leave racist remarks, comments about innocent kids and just plain old vulgarities beyond the norm, is still lingering about. Thus, your comments might not appear for a while until I get a chance to look in on them. I do apologize for that, but it is what it is, and unfortunately, Walker's people are continuing their long tradition of trying to win at any cost.

Have a good and safe week.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great VACA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Unfortunately, I cannot open the comments yet since my little troll(s) that likes to leave racist remarks, comments about innocent kids and just plain old vulgarities beyond the norm, is still lingering about."

    Some people need to get a life.

    ReplyDelete