Friday, October 7, 2011

Twelve Years

This Sunday marks the twelfth anniversary of my marriage to the most wonderful woman in the world.

I know, it's hard to believe that she's put up with me for this long and still hasn't been made a saint.

As is my wont, I will spend the weekend commemorating the occasion with my bride, enjoying the beauty of scenic Wisconsin's autumnal color, even though her beauty will make them pale in contrast.

But fret not, I'll be back in a couple of days to rejoin the struggle and be an annoyance to the rest of the world.

For your reading pleasure, you might want to see what an interesting day my wedding was and why it's still all good.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Capper,

    Happy anniversary; you deserve one. She is a brave lady. The two of you are easy to love and hard to hate and absolutely made for each other.

    Sincerely,

    David

    ReplyDelete