Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Sara Schultz Show Goes For Another Ratings Spike!

My plans on becoming a regular feature on the Sara Schultz Show is well under way, as evidenced that I will be on the show again:


This is an overview of my show tomorrow:
I will start off the show with Senator Jauch. We will be discussing the Mining Bill and the Schultz-Jauch Bill. After Speaking to Senator Jauch, I will be talking with Ray Yunker, Michael Brown, and Scott Wittkopf about a new grassroots group called the Wisconsin Movement. I will start off the second hour with Matt Rothschild from The Progressive Magazine. We will be talking about the Anti-Occupy Bill President Obama signed into law, the war on women, the lack of civil liberties at our state capital, and more. Following Matt Rothschild will be Chris Liebenthal from the blog Cognitive Dissidence. He will be on to discuss updates with the John Doe investigation. I will end the hour with Melanie Ramey from League of Women Voters to discuss their lawsuit. It all starts at 9am! Call in numbers are 877-497-1797 or 310-742-1896.
Here is the link to listen to the show: 
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/saraschulz/2012/03/16/senator-jauch-wisconsin-movement-john-doe-matt-rothschild  

Thanks!
Sara Schulz
Host
The Sara Schulz Show
WIDE 99.1 LPFM Madison
WHYS 96.3 LPFM Eau Claire
WFAQ 92.9 LPFM Mukwonago/Waukesha
www.blogtalkradio.com/saraschulz


But John Doe?  I thought I was going to be discussing the economic, political and social ramification of elbow straws! I've been studying the wrong thing for the past two weeks!

Quick! Someone tell me who or what a John Doe is!

2 comments:

  1. I think that's the real name of the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a chinese knockoff of the best farm tractor made in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete