Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Abele's Trolls Attack!

I saw this on the Facebook page of Milwaukee County Supervisor Jason Haas and I wanted to share it with you:
A comment was posted on my blog a little while ago from an anonymous person who claimed to be a constituent. This person also claimed that I am unresponsive to constituents.

Curiously, this comment, which was anonymous, came from a server at the lobbying group Mueller Communications. That company is a hired gun in the "nuke the board" fight.

The IP address that the comment came from appears to have a physical location in Waukesha. As a Milwaukee County Supervisor, I do not have any constituents who live in Waukesha County.

If this person is indeed a constituent who has not gotten a response from me, I asked that they call my office, and their needs will be met, by me, immediately. The phone number is 278-4252.

In any case, we are still waiting to hear from this constituent who works at the lobbying firm and posted from the Waukesha IP address.

For full disclosure, I met two weeks ago with a person from Mueller, albeit on a different issue. So it's facetious to claim I don't respond. Even to lobbyists.
Troll attacks are nothing new. Neither is the fact that the trolls are habitually sloppy in their attacks. That's why they're called trolls.

But it is significant that Chris Abele and his fellow plutocrats at GMC are resorting to having their hired supporters resort to such tacky lines of attacks. It appears that all of Abele's appearances on talk radio is doing nothing to turn the rising tide of negativity coming from their power grab.

Hmmm. Americans are against tyranny. Who'd have thunk it?

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing how inept the right wingers are when it comes to technology, not realizing that it's not too hard to reveal them for what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just how much do the county board clowns pay you hacks to do their dirty work for them?
    theres only one fool defending these clowns and its you.
    meanwhile the rest of the county says: "bring on that referendum!"

    ReplyDelete