Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Jesse Kremer's Kin







By Jeff Simpson 

We have covered the Transgender bathroom bill that Representative Jesse Kremer and Senator Steve nASS want to make law in WI.   No matter that the same law has caused North Carolina to lose millions in business, that it is based on lies and the true threat to people in restrooms is Republican officials.  

None of that matters to Big Government Jesse Kremer, he has seen the attention North Carolina has received and he wants that same national attention on him and our once great state.  Regardless of the human and economic costs.  

"I`m proud of North Carolina," Kremer said. "They actually took a stand for what they believe in and what they felt should be done.
Big Government Kremer also says he is willing to bend a little:

 Kremer said he is willing to allow transgender people to use unisex restrooms if there are floor-to-ceiling partitions and no gaps between the door and side walls of the stall. School could also allow students to use a faculty restroom, he said
It is nice of Jesse Kremer to be the bathroom police and tell everyone in WI where and when they can go to the bathroom.  

Until this bill becomes law, and people in WI are obviously unable to make such decisions, I recommend calling up Rep. Kremer to ask him any questions you have on where and when you should use the bathroom.  

Room 17 West
State Capitol
P.O. Box 8952
Madison, WI 53708
Telephone:(608) 266-9175
(888) 534-0059
Fax:(608) 282-3659Voting Address:119 Hillcrest Rd.
Kewaskum, WI 53040     @repjessekremer 

Notice I recommended contacting Mr. Kremer when you need to use the restroom, not using his yard as the restroom.   

As sad as Mr. Kremer is, just know that regressive pitiful politicians are not unique to Wisconsin.   
In Horry County, South Carolina, a school tried to change their policy to allow transgender children(of which there is one), to use the restroom of the gender they identify with.   

The parents would not take treating all children equally  sitting down, so 500 of them attended a recent school board meeting to voice their opposition to this bill.    These 500 people did not seem to show up when South Carolina was competing with Wisconsin in making drastic cuts to public education.    

6. South Carolina
> Pct. chg. per pupil spending (FY'08-FY'14): -16%
> FY '14 per-pupil spending: $2,573 (3rd least)
> Decline in per-pupil spending (FY'08-FY'14): $479 (14th biggest decline)
> Adults with bachelor's degree: 25.1% (12th lowest)
Even in 2008, before the dramatic budget cuts the state has enacted in the past few years, South Carolina spent the fourth-lowest amount on education. As fiscal year 2014, South Carolina primary and secondary students will each be educated with about $500 less than before the recession. The lack of education funding is, in part, due to the political ideals of Governor Nikki Haley. In 2011, she vetoed the state's budget and included $56 million in cuts to education. In addition, Haley refused to accept money from the Education Jobs Fund — a federal program intended to mitigate budget constraints in schools across the country. South Carolina was the only state that did not seek money from this program.
However the good "Christians" of South Carolina did clear their schedule to make sure and bully one child out of 42,500 students in the district.   

Amazingly, in this crowd of 500 , there was one lone voice speaking up for the children - Superhero Melanie Moore.   

When interviewed after the meeting, Moore responded, “Everybody is concerned about their children. The transgender parents are concerned about their children too, so I thought it was important that somebody stand up for them.”
While Ms. Moore was making her points based in facts and science, the other 499 used their best argument against her.   They drowned her out in song of "Jesus Loves Me".  



You can not make this stuff up.   However, as far as I can tell, this crowd is basing their opinion on a made up Jesus.

The Jesus who is in the Bible I read, had this to say:

Matthew 25:31-46New International Version (NIV)The Sheep and the Goats31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.

47  I needed to pee and you would not let me use the bathroom!   

What is happening to America in 2016?  Why have we regressed to the 1600s.  Next thing we will take a page from Salem and start burning people at the stake who are not like us.   In a nod to the current entertainment industry, maybe we can have a reality show where a team of libertarian and small government Republicans can guide the actions of a houseful of people and if anyone steps out of line they get treated Running Man style.    We can all be glued to our Television sets and cheer loudly as Captain Freedom fillets the latest victim of Republican Faux outrage!  




Image result for jesse kremer


No comments:

Post a Comment